Friday, April 20, 2012

Dream Pantry

Since I've had organizing on my mind, I've started doing a couple things to improve the storage in our pantry. While I'm very grateful I have a pantry, mine looks nothing like these at it's current state. And lets be realistic, it most likely never will either.  But I am trying to make it look a little better. I'm in the middle of a couple projects so I thought I'd just share a few pictures of some beautiful pantries that I've been eying.






      
Source: houzz.com via Kristi on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Kristi on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Kristi on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Kristi on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I think 2 & 3 are my favorites. I like that they basically pull out and can be hidden away so easily—and yet very easily accessed while cooking. Maybe someday! (A girl can dream, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspiration and projects! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Please check it out on my blog. http://realsouthernliving.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete