Here is a quick easy way to make some throw pillows. I made them without a zipper so if you know how to sew a straight stitch you can make these pillows.
1) Cut one 19" square (front of pillow).
2) Cut two @ 19"x13" pieces (back of pillow).
3) Place the 19" square and one of the 13"x19" pieces with right sides together. Sew the sides together.
4) Iron the seam flat.
5) Sew the other 13"x19" piece to the opposite side of the 19"x19" square.
6) Repeat step 4.
7) Fold over the edges of the two free sides from the 13"x19" pieces and hem them so they each have a finished end.
8) Sew the front and back sides together forming a seam at the top and bottom. The two 13"x19" fabric will overlap.
Here is what the back looks like:
Place the pillow inside, and you're set.
Quick and easy. I love how they add a pop of color and print.