Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just had to share...

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. I do believe that to be true...that is until you're out done. :) I'm joking. My sister, who is one of my best friends, lives in the great state of Washington. I really wish we were neighbors so we could do all of our "projects" together.  Anyway, she saw the scoreboard I made for Ryan's room. (If you missed it you can see it here.) She decided to make a larger version to use as a headboard for her son's bed. 


Yes folks, she hand-painted that. AMAZING!


She also found inspiration from the below PBK quilt.  She purchased a $12 comforter and stitched various sports-themed images straight onto the comforter. So cute!


Here it is all finished and hung with the comforter she stitched.


I can't wait until I can see it in person!

Have I been outdone with any of my other projects?? If so, please do share! :)

2 comments: