Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just had to share...

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. I do believe that to be true...that is until you're out done. :) I'm joking. My sister, who is one of my best friends, lives in the great state of Washington. I really wish we were neighbors so we could do all of our "projects" together.  Anyway, she saw the scoreboard I made for Ryan's room. (If you missed it you can see it here.) She decided to make a larger version to use as a headboard for her son's bed. 


Yes folks, she hand-painted that. AMAZING!


She also found inspiration from the below PBK quilt.  She purchased a $12 comforter and stitched various sports-themed images straight onto the comforter. So cute!


Here it is all finished and hung with the comforter she stitched.


I can't wait until I can see it in person!

Have I been outdone with any of my other projects?? If so, please do share! :)

16 comments:

  1. Talented sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that this is a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I am impressed from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing

    ReplyDelete

  6. It appears as if some of the written text on your content are running off the screen.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great Post for Beginner to understand. Thanks for information. Keep sharing more articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read your blog. It was a very informative post.
    Read Internet Sweepstakes Cafe Games Near Me
    href="https://realmoneysweeps.com/slots-games/">online slot machines for real money

    ReplyDelete