The scoreboard is up, and I wanted to give you a picture of how it looks in Ryan's room. It's not as big as the one I used for inspiration found here, but I wanted to pair it with these other pieces I had already made. Here is how I made the scoreboard.
While I'm excited about how Ryan's room is coming together, there are still several projects I want to finish before I'll be totally satisfied. It's been a lot of fun, but unfortunately I didn't document my work up to this point so I don't have any "before" or "in progress" photos. I made his bed, bedspread, and refinished his nightstand all prior to our move to Minnesota and before I decided to start this blog. Either way, I'll try to put together individual posts for each of the projects.